Vietnam Pollution Index
World Trade Press Quality of Life Indices modules include up-to-date data for 1,200 cities worldwide.
Last updated: 21 March 2022.
Select a City
Notes on Rankings
These data are based on perceptions of visitors, expats, and local residents.
Your perception may be different from that listed, especially if you come from a place that is substantially different from the city or country you are visiting. For example, if you come from a very safe and orderly city, your perception of a city with moderate crime may be that it is crime ridden. Whereas, if you come from a war-torn country your perception of a city with moderate crime may be that it is very safe.
- Data for this feature have been crowdsourced from more than 500,000 contributors and scraped from authoritative sources.
- Data collected from user inputs are entered daily.
- Scraped data from established sources are entered multiple times per year.
- Automatic and semi-automatic filters are used to filter out data noise. User behavior and historic data for the city/country is used to determine likelihood that a given input is valid. More than 30 sophisticated filters are in use.
- Data that are more than 36 months old are automatically depreciated.
Raw data source: Numbeo. Presentation and introductory editorial © copyright by World Trade Press.
Copyright © 1993–2022 World Trade Press. All rights reserved.