Vietnam Utility Costs
World Trade Press Cost of Living modules include up-to-date data for 11,000 cities worldwide.
- Prices are reported in the local currency.
- Prices include sales taxes (including GST and VAT).
Last updated: 30 September 2022.
Select a City
Notes on Prices
Current on-the-ground prices may vary for a number of reasons:
- Price fluctuations can occur during a given year. For example, fruit prices are generally higher in winter months.
- Different stores may have different prices for the same item.
- Stores/markets within a city may have different prices for the same item depending upon the neighborhood.
- A single store/market may offer different types and qualities of milk, cheese, oranges, etc.
- A city may face temporary shortages which could drive the prices higher.
- Data for this feature have been crowdsourced from more than 500,000 contributors and scraped from authoritative sources (websites of supermarkets, taxi companies, governmental institutions, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Data collected from user inputs are entered daily.
- Scraped data from established sources are entered multiple times per year.
- Automatic and semi-automatic filters are used to filter out data noise. User behavior and historic data for the city/country is used to determine likelihood that a given input is valid. More than 30 sophisticated filters are in use.
- Minimum user inputs for a specific datapoint equals seven (7).
- User inputs greater than 12 months old are automatically depreciated. (Data up to 18 months old may be used if fresh data are not available and indicators suggest that inflation is low in a particular country).
Raw data source: Numbeo. Presentation and introductory editorial © copyright by World Trade Press.
Copyright © 1993–2023 World Trade Press. All rights reserved.